Sunday, September 18, 2011

Want to get pregnant and have a health child?

Please remember to take folic acid BEFORE you get pregnant to protect your child against nueral tube defects like anencephaly and spina bifida. These defects occur during day 22-28 of pregnancy long before you know you are pregnant! My nephew died of anencephaly. This has been a public service announcement more than a question but if you have questions I can help with regarding foic acid please ask. Also visit my myspace site for Gabriel's Legacy http://myspace.com/gabrielslegacy it will help answer SOME of your questions.|||Your myspace is full of excellent information and a beautiful tribute to your nephew. I lost my daughter to anencephaly in 1999 and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. I am so grateful for the nine months that I carried her and for the 1/2 hour that I was able to hold her in my arms before she joined her brother in heaven. My doctor never stressed to me the importance of folic acid before and during the conception stages. You are doing a wonderful public service for all those who are trying to conceive! God Bless you!|||Thank you for posting this announcement. When I was trying to conceive, my doctor couldn't stress enough the importance of taking folic acid before you even conceived to lessen your baby's chances of having birth defects like you mentioned. Thank you again for bringing awareness to something some people wouldn't have even known about.

No comments:

Post a Comment