Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What age do your start worrying about the chiropractic health of your child?

and start popping their back for them.|||lol, I already do! The other day I picked the boy up and he tried to swing himself back (to hang upside down) and I hear "crack, crack, crack". It was horrible, but then I thought "wow, that must've felt good".|||My son had reflux really bad as an infant. I took him to the chiropractor for it when he was less than 1 month old. I had high hopes...but it didn't do him as good as the testimonials I had heard from others...but it certainly didn't do him harm.|||its never too early for baby cracks ..they aren't as connected yet like adults . They are limber. So it really doesn't do much for the bones but it helps the autoimmune system by waking up the pressure points.|||I don't suggest you asking this on yahoo answers. Maybe you should consider asking one of your colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment