Sunday, September 18, 2011

Maternal/child health nurse exactly what should i do?

even though i'm just a freshman (in highschool) I want to make sure I know what I want to be...


I want to be a Maternal/child health nurse,ob/gyn babies, I picture myself helping women and children, would love to work in a clinic setting also, really enjoy teenagers, std clinics, planned parenthood, that sort of thing.I would also like a masters in that...I would also like to be a pediatric nurse could I do that at the same time??What would the pay be like???How many years would that be?I was looking up colleges and unversities but many few offer what I want..do you have any suggestions???Instead of pediatric nursing should i do public health(i know...I've done my research! )Any type of guidance or career path would help me alot...





Oh please don't reply by saying i'm too young to be thinking about this,beacuse I want to be prepared,and I wnat to be certain about my career path...and not be second guessing myself on my senior year you know...





thank you|||I have no idea, but you're not too young, the medical field takes alot of years to get a degree, so start learning as soon as possible... you'll be happy you did something early in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment