Friday, September 23, 2011

Wondering if my child can get health insurance through ex's military insurance?

I am currently eight months pregnant with my first child and had left the babies father at three months due to him being abusive. I was wondering if my baby would still qualify under his insurance since he is active duty military (in the army)? If so what would I need to do to get the baby on the insurance?|||As I know my health insurance could provide such a service. You can get additional info about it here - health-quotes.isgreat.org|||Do you have your own insurance that you have been using for the pregnancy? It would be easier to add the baby to that. Your ex would have to add the baby to his plan and he might not want to if it costs him extra money. This can all be settled in court when you go for custody and child support orders.|||Glad you finally kicked that loser to the curb.

No comments:

Post a Comment